Wednesday 19 October 2011

Charis Cards

We design Greeting Cards to help our work.As well it supports these people.Though we are struggling to develop it into a business, yet its running by the grace of God.
Kate, Karis and Keyla have a huge contribution to this effort.
We really need more supporters to buy or to train us to be more efficient.To run workshops, to develop this into a proper sustaining business.
This much we can guarentee that a huge portion of the card goes to the people who are making.
SARI CARDS
Saris are 5-6 metres long fabric, women wear in India.

sari cards 001

sari cards 002

sari cards003



sari cards 004








sari cards 005

sari cards 006











We are also into paper cards.Here we are making Christmas Cards.
paper cards c001

paper cards c002

paper cards c003

paper cards c004



paper cards c005

paper cards c006
paper cards c007













Other then these cards, we have more designs in our website http://www.charisindiafoundation.org/   
YOU CAN EMAIL US foundationcharis@gmail.com 

People who are involved













HELEN KELLER

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment